Sunday, February 28, 2010

Couponing: Week 1 & Week 2

My poor husband has been trying to get me on board with the whole couponing thing for months.  I'm embarrassed to say he is the one that got us going on this...I should have been on board the whole time.  Well we have now done the couponing for 2 weeks now and I have to say I'm hooked!!!  It's like a game to see how much we can save, all while shopping at Publix!

Now there are some people out there who rock at couponing...I'm still getting started but SO excited about how much we've saved these past 2 weeks...while shopping at PUBLIX!!!  Publix is my favorite store but they are a little more expensive than Wal-Mart.  When you're on a budget, and every dollar counts, sometimes you're forced to shop at the "W" word.  We would much prefer to take our business to Publix...for MANY reasons that I won't bore you with.

So, here are pictures of our first 2 weeks of couponing.  Again, I'm new at this and still 'learning the ropes' but totally stoked about my savings!!

This is Week 1...Spent $62.75 - SAVED $58.52!  WOO HOO!!!!

This is Week 2...Spent $66.46 - SAVED $50.65!  WOO HOO!!!!

 
Here is Miss Kenley showing off our finds!!  She's so happy too!!

No comments: